Warning: mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given in /kunden/117551_51789/begneu/usa/include/htmlbase.inc on line 6
B.E.G. Brück Electronic GmbH
Type: CONNECT-P-DIM-AD-SM (97128)
- Designed for indoor use in dry locations only
- Line voltage Dual Technology Passive Infrared and Acoustic detection
motion sensor reduces false triggers and offs
- 360° detection view for approximately 1,000 square foot coverage
area. Please refer to the range diagram for the actual detection ranges
for each type of movement
- Photosensor included as a standard feature for daylight harvesting.
- 0-10V analog dimming with single circuit switching (single pole, single
- Automatic-on (Occupancy) and Semi-Automatic (Vacancy) operating
modes to satisfy energy codes and/or application requirements.
- Input for low voltage normally-open momentary contact switch
(optional for automatic mode, required for semi-automatic mode)
- The detection coverage area can be expanded by connecting a
secondary sensor CONNECT-S-SM, part number 97124. Up to 10
secondary sensors can be connected to a primary sensor.
- Self-test upon power up
- LED indicators for operation feedback and troubleshooting
- All programmable features are adjusted using our free Android and
iOS apps (requires IR-ADAPTER, part number 92726 sold separately).
- Masking blinds included to limit degree of motion detection coverage.
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- 5 years limited warranty
- Indoor applications:
Private and Open Offices
Hotel Meeting Rooms
Healthcare and Laboratory Spaces
- Operating Voltage: 120 - 277VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: < 0.7 W
- Detection area: 360°
- Detection range:
Ø 78 ft/24 m across
Ø 26 ft/8 m towards
Ø 20 ft/6.4 m seated
8.2 ft / 2.5 m
- Operating temperature: -13 °F to 122 °F/ -25 °C to +50 °C
- Housing: UV- and shock resistant 5VA
- Protection: Suitable for indoor use and
dry locations only
- Flame Rating: UL 945VA
Ø 3.98 x 2.99 inch
Ø 101 x 76mm
- Motion detection
sensibility: Minimum - Medium - Maximum
- Acoustic detection
Off - Minimum - Medium - Maximum
- Orientation light: inactive, 10 % - 100%
- Brightness set value: 0.93 – 186 fc / 10 – 2000 Lux
- Follow-up time: Load: 1 min. – 30 min.
- Extension of the
with up to 10 Secondary devices
- Light measurement: Daylight and artificial light
Relay/Channel 1 for light-connection potentialfree dry
- Switching power: 10 A / 120 – 277 V AC
- DIM output: 0 – 10V DC, up to 50 EB / 100 mA
- Type of contact: NO contact, tungsten premake
contact, μ contact
- Channel 1: Follow-up time: 15 min.
Brightness set value: 45 fc / 500 Lux
- Motion detection
- Orientation light:
Dimming value: 20 %,
Follow-up time: 15 min.
- Acoustic sensor: Off
- Compliances: ETL listed for the U.S. and Canada (UL STD 60730-1
and CSA STD E60730-1). UL 2043 plenum rated.